Cream Cheese Blueberries Cake.
You can cook Cream Cheese Blueberries Cake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Blueberries Cake
- It’s 170 gr of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 150 gr of sugar.
- It’s 110 gr of cream cheese room temperature.
- Prepare 113 gr of unsalted butter room temperature.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of 3/4 cup blueberries (fresh).
Cream Cheese Blueberries Cake step by step
- Preheat the oven on 350 F. Spray the baking loaf pan with cooking spray or brush with the butter. Line up with the parchment paper. And spray again with the cooking spray or brush with the butter. Set asides..
- In a medium bowl combined together all the dry ingredients; flour, baking powder and salt. Now using a stand mixer or another mixing bowl, beat sugar, butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at time, then add vanilla extract. Mixing until all combine..
- Pour dry ingredients into the batter mixture. Gently fold it using spatula. Make sure to fold it well until no pockets of dry flour appears. Then add blueberries, gently fold it with the batter mixture..
- Transfer to the baking loaf pan. Smooth the surface with spatula and bake for 50-55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean..
- Take off from the oven. Let it cool down then remove from the pan. (My husband ate half of it right away after it comes out from the oven. He couldn’t wait for it to cool) 😀.
- After it completely cool down, slice and served. Enjoy!!.