Cream Cheese Topped Strawberry Muffin.
You can have Cream Cheese Topped Strawberry Muffin using 15 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Topped Strawberry Muffin
- You need of ■ Strawberry Muffin.
- You need of ・65 g (2.3 oz, 1/4 cup +1 Tbsp) unsalted butter, room temperature.
- It’s of ・1 egg (L size, about 50g), room temperature.
- It’s of ・5 drops vanilla oil.
- You need of ・60 g/ml (2.1 oz, 1/4 cup) milk.
- Prepare of ・60 g (2.1 oz, 5 Tbsp) granulated sugar.
- You need of ・6 g (1.5 tsp) baking powder.
- You need of ・1 Tbsp granulated sugar (for strawberry).
- It’s of ・130 g (4.5 oz, 1 cup) cake flour.
- It’s of ・90 g (3.2 oz) frozen strawberries.
- You need of ■ Topping.
- Prepare of ・cream cheese, adjust to suit your needs.
- You need of ・several frozen strawberries.
- Prepare of ・a splash of powdered sugar (for strawberry).
- You need of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Cream Cheese Topped Strawberry Muffin instructions
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/I08PW1g7qBQ.
- Muffin mold (27×18×3.5cm, 10.6×7×1.4 in) 1 cup Height : 3.5 cm, upper diameter : 7 cm, lower diameter : 5 cm 1 cup Height : 1.4 in, upper diameter : 2.8 in, lower diameter : 2 in.
- Microwave strawberries at 600 watts for 30-40 seconds. Add 1 Tbsp granulated sugar to the strawberries. Mix roughly. Cut the strawberries with a spoon and make it into small pieces..
- Microwave it at 600 watts for 2 minutes. Let it cool as it is. Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392 ºF. Sift cake flour and baking powder twice..
- Make unsalted butter smooth. Add granulated sugar to the butter in 3 parts. Mix well each time..
- Mix it with a whisk until it becomes white and fluffy..
- Beat an egg lightly until it gets watery. (Please use an egg of room temperature to prevent the batter from separating.) Add it to the butter in 4-5 parts. Mix it until it gets smooth each time..
- Add vanilla oil and mix well. Put half the dry ingredients and fold it 10 times..
- Put half of milk and fold it 10 times. Put the remaining dry ingredients and fold it 10 times. Put the remaining milk and fold it 10 times..
- Scrape the remaining flour on the inner side of the bowl into the cake batter. Fold it 10 times..
- Put the strawberry paste and fold it 10 times..
- Line muffin mold with glassine paper. Put the cake batter in each..
- Bake it at 170℃ / 338 ºF for 30 min. Let it cool for about 5 min..
- 【Topping】Soften cream cheese. Cut strawberries. Add powdered sugar to the strawberries and mix roughly..
- Put the soften cream cheese and the strawberry on the top of the muffin. It's all done!.
- It's tasty to eat freshly baked muffins with cream cheese. When storing, wrap the muffin with plastic wrap. When you eat it, you should warm a little with a microwave to make it soft like freshly baked..