This is the Ultimate Chili Shrimp.
You can cook This is the Ultimate Chili Shrimp using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of This is the Ultimate Chili Shrimp
- You need 350 grams of Shrimp.
- Prepare 1/4 large of Onion.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 of the same size as the two cloves of garlic Ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 of of a large tomato Tomato.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Doubanjiang.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ☆Ketchup.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ☆Salt.
- Prepare 100 ml of ☆Water.
- You need 1 of few drops ☆Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Weipa or Chinese chicken stock granules.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Shaoxing wine or sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of ●Sake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ●Katakuriko.
This is the Ultimate Chili Shrimp instructions
- Finely chop the onion, garlic, and ginger. Mix the ☆ ingredeitns. Dice the tomato..
- Put the shrimp in a plastic bag, add the ● ingredients and mix..
- Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil over medium heat and fry the garlic, ginger, and onions until it becomes fragrant. Then, add 1 tablespoon of doubanjiang spicy bean paste..
- Add the tomatoes and fry over high heat until they become soft, then set to medium heat and add the ☆ ingredients. Cook for 3 minutes..
- Once the tomatoes lose their shape, add the shrimp! The trick is to not stir the shrimp. Once it cooks through one side, flip them over and cook the other side..
- Once the shrimp has cooked through, stir the entire pan for the first time. Stir ituntil the the shrimp is well-mixed with the sauce..