Tzaziki – yogurt cucumber cream.
You can cook Tzaziki – yogurt cucumber cream using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tzaziki – yogurt cucumber cream
- You need 2 of cucumbers.
- You need 500 cc of greek yogurt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dill.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon, juice.
Tzaziki – yogurt cucumber cream step by step
- Grate the cucumbers. The thin ones are better as they have less liquid..
- Once grated, put cucumber on cheese cloth or towel, and squeeze out the liquid..
- Add cucumber,salt pepper garlic dill and lemon juice to yogurt and stir..
- Add 2 tbsp of olive oil and stir.
- Let chill in fridge at least half an hour..
- Optional: once out of fridge, stir again. Drizzle a squirt of olive oil and serve..