You can have Creamy Sopas using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Sopas
- You need 400 grams of elbow macaroni.
- Prepare 1 of carrots (cube).
- You need 3 of potatoes (cube).
- It’s 1 stalk of celery (diced).
- It’s 1 of bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 2 pcs. of Sausages.
- You need 1 of cabbage.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 can of evaporated milk.
Creamy Sopas step by step
- Boil the chicken in water with a little salt until cooked. Shred or cut into chunks. Set stock aside..
- Heat oil or butter and saute onions and garlic..
- Add the noodle and shredded chicken. Let it cook until slightly browned. Add the broth and bring to a simmer. Add the carrots, celery, and bell pepper..
- Once the noodle is cooked, add the milk and sausage slices. Add more salt and pepper as needed..
- Add cabbage before turning off the stove and cover..