Big Daddy's Bacon wrapped Black and Blue Burgers.
You can cook Big Daddy's Bacon wrapped Black and Blue Burgers using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Big Daddy's Bacon wrapped Black and Blue Burgers
- You need of grond chuck, thick cut apple wood smoked bacon, blue cheese crumbles, pepper jack cheese, onins, mushrooms,salt, pepper, blackened seasoning.
- It’s 1 of The seed of inspiration for this burger was planted by my big homie Big Stace..
- It’s 8 of kaiser or honey wheat rolls,.
- Prepare 8 of Ground chuck patties.
- It’s 1 of -6 ounce package of blue cheese crumbles and 8 slices pepper jack.
- You need 2 of Tablespoons of blackend seasoning.
- You need 16 of Slices thick cut apple wood smoked bacon.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of Large onion sliced and sauteed.
- It’s 1 of Carton of fresh sliced mushrooms sauteed.
Big Daddy's Bacon wrapped Black and Blue Burgers step by step
- 1 mix blue cheese crumbles with ground chuck 2. Pat out 8 patties of equals size. 3 season all patties both sides and edges with 1/4 table spoon blackened seasoning. 4 Place 2 pieces of bacon across 1 another to make an X. 5 place paddy in middle of x. Then rap each piece of bacon over the top. Repeat process for remaining burgers. 5. What ever method you use to cook these burgers always place folded side down to seal bacon edges together. 6 cook on high heat just to brown the bacon then reduced heat too low to cook burgers to your desired wellness then top with pepper jack. 7 saute onions and mushrooms seasoned with salt and pepper to top your burgers when done and use your favorite bread and condiments to complete burger. A big shout out to my homie Stacy for planting the seed of inspiration. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363304-smoked-brisket.