Rustic Smoked Salmon Fishcakes.
You can have Rustic Smoked Salmon Fishcakes using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rustic Smoked Salmon Fishcakes
- It’s 2 of Cooked Smoked Salmon Fillets.
- Prepare 1 cup of Fresh Parsley.
- You need 1 of Chopped Red Onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Butter (for mash).
- Prepare 1/4 of Plain Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare Knob of Butter (for mash).
- You need 3 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 8 of medium sized Potatoes.
- It’s of 1/4 Cream, preferably double cream.
Rustic Smoked Salmon Fishcakes instructions
- Boil the peeled potatoes until soft. Drain the water. Add a knob of butter and the cream to mixture and mash vigorously until smooth, fluffy with no lumps. Pop in the red onions and parsley, mix through the mash..
- In a separate bowl you’ll have already flaked the cooked salmon with a fork. Add the flakes salmon to the mashed potatoes and fork it through evenly..
- Then scoop out a palmful of the potatoes mixture. Place on surface and shape into a thick, round Pattie. Then coat with flour, followed by the breadcrumbs. Place on a non stick baking tray and pop it in the oven at 180 degrees (fan assisted) for about 30-35 minutes or until almost crispy and golden..
- You can serve this with a fresh green salad or a veg of your choice!.