Scallops with white wine cream sauce.
You can have Scallops with white wine cream sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Scallops with white wine cream sauce
- You need 1 tablespoon of salted butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shallot, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dry white wine.
- You need 2 tablespoons of white wine vinegar. I used Rice Vinegar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of finely chopped parsley. I used Freeze-dried, the same as fresh.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 pound of fresh sea scallops.
- It’s 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
Scallops with white wine cream sauce instructions
- In a medium skillet, melt the butter over medium heat and cook the shallots for 2 minutes. Add the wine and vinegar and bring to a simmer..
- Cook liquid until it starts to thicken. Stir in the heavy cream and simmer for 4 minutes or until thickened..
- Stir in the parsley, salt, pepper and scallops. Simmer the scallops for about two minutes or until they are a milky white and transluscent inside..
- Serve immediately with rice pilaf. I also served steamed Asparagus. And a good white wine of your choice..