You can have Ultimate Financiers using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ultimate Financiers
- Prepare 50 grams of Plain flour.
- It’s 60 grams of Ground almond.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 4 of Egg whites.
- It’s 120 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 70 grams of Unsalted butter.
- You need 1 of Unsalted butter (for the moulds).
- It’s 1 of Strong bread flour (for the moulds).
Ultimate Financiers instructions
- Leave the egg whites at room temperature. Mix the dry ingredients and sift together..
- Put the egg whites in a bowl and beat lightly. Add the sugar and without whisking, stir the mixture over a bain-marie until the sugar dissolves..
- Add the dry ingredients to Step 2 in one go and stir with a plastic spatula until the dry ingredients are completely combined..
- Put the unsalted butter in a small pan and heat over low until browned. Remove from the heat and continue to heat until nicely browned with care..
- Add the browned butter little by little to Step 3 and stir..
- Stir the mixture by folding in until the browned butter is completely combined. Cover with cling film and leave to rest in the fridge for 1 hour..
- Grease the moulds with unsalted butter (not listed) and sprinkle over the strong bread flour with a sieve. Preheat the oven to 180°C..
- Pour the batter into the moulds to fill up to 80%. Arrange the moulds leaving gaps, between on a baking sheet..
- Bake in the oven heated to 180°C for 15 minutes..
- Remove the financiers from the moulds and they're done..