Rustic Pasta Tomato Sauce with Corned Beef.
You can cook Rustic Pasta Tomato Sauce with Corned Beef using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rustic Pasta Tomato Sauce with Corned Beef
- You need 700 g of homemade pasta.
- Prepare 2 of Jar's Dolmio Bolognese Sauce.
- It’s 340 g of tin of Corned Beef.
Rustic Pasta Tomato Sauce with Corned Beef instructions
- Put your homemade pasta strands in boiling very hot water and if the pasta strands are quite thick – then,boil for 20 minutes..
- Keep some of the pasta water in a small Dessert bowl and drain off the rest..
- Put the little bit of pasta water into the saucepan,add the 2 large jars of tomato sauce,rinse both jars with cold water and add this cold water too the saucepan – also.Boil,then – put your cooked homemade pasta into the tomato sauce and then cook on – for at least 10 minutes..
- Serve – and then place some square's of cold – cooked,Corned Beef over the top..