Rustic cheese and potato pie.
You can cook Rustic cheese and potato pie using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rustic cheese and potato pie
- You need of Roll of pastry.
- It’s 2 of medium sized potatoes.
- You need 200 g of crescenza cheese.
- Prepare of Sprinkle of salt.
- Prepare of Egg to glaze.
Rustic cheese and potato pie instructions
- Peel and chop potatoes into small cubes. Parboil for 5-6 mins, drain and put in a bowl. Preheat oven to 180. When potatoes have cooled a bit, add the cheese and mix.
- Roll out the pastry into a round medium sized foil tray. Prick with a fork and glaze with egg. Add mixture and spread evenly. Fold edges down and glaze with remaining egg. Pop in the oven for about 25-30 mins.
- Rest on a wire rack before serving.