Rustic chicken curry.
You can have Rustic chicken curry using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rustic chicken curry
- It’s 250 grams of chicken.
- Prepare 2 of big onions, chopped.
- Prepare 4 of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need as required of Coriander to garnish.
- It’s 2 tsp of ghee.
Rustic chicken curry instructions
- Heat ghee in a pan and put ginger garlic paste. Cook till brown. Then add red chilli and salt. Saute..
- Add chopped onions and cook till brown. Then add tomatoes and cook for 5-8 mins..
- Add chicken and mix. Cook for 2-3 mins and then add 2 cups of water. Cover with lid and cook the chicken..
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot..