A Rustic Crusty Garlic Cheesy Loaf 😃.
You can cook A Rustic Crusty Garlic Cheesy Loaf 😃 using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of A Rustic Crusty Garlic Cheesy Loaf 😃
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried Garlic granuals.
- It’s 2 Cups of All-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 cups of Bread flour.
- You need 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1 tbls of Yeast instant dry.
- You need 1 Cup of Grated Chedder Cheese.
- It’s 1 of +1/2 Cups Water.
- It’s of Parchment paper.
- You need of Dutch oven dish.
A Rustic Crusty Garlic Cheesy Loaf 😃 instructions
- In a bowl add the just add all the dry ingredients except cheese and yeast, stir to mix..
- Next add the Grated Cheese,also Garlic granuals, yeast mix in then add the water mix everything in. If dough if it's a little dry add a little more water you want a dough that forms into a ball not too sticky..
- Add it back to the bowl and leave for an hour..
- Preheat the oven 170°C..
- Add the parchment paper inside a dutch oven type dish. Then add the dough. Cook for 35 minutes check it if it's still too moist in the middle add back for a further 10 minutes..
- Bring out and let cool for 30 minutes before slicing it..