Rustic chicken and vegetable pie 5 pound meal.
You can cook Rustic chicken and vegetable pie 5 pound meal using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rustic chicken and vegetable pie 5 pound meal
- You need of Roll of pastry.
- It’s 100 g of chicken mince.
- It’s 400 g of packet of frozen vegetables – precooked.
- You need Spoonful of passata sauce.
- You need of Salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s of Beaten egg to glaze.
- You need of Olive oil.
Rustic chicken and vegetable pie 5 pound meal instructions
- Preheat oven to 180. Heat oil in a pan. Brown the mince and then add the passata. Cook for another 5 minutes. Set a side.
- Roll out the pastry into a round medium sized foil tray. Trim the edges and set a side. Prick with a fork and glaze with egg..
- Add the bag of veg, still frozen, to the mince. Mix and season to taste. Then add to the pie. Use the rest of the pastry to decorate. Glaze with egg and pop in the oven for about 25-30 mins. Serve with a salad.