Tart Crust, rustic.
You can have Tart Crust, rustic using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tart Crust, rustic
- It’s 1-1/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 3 tablespoon of shortening.
- It’s 8 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 6 tablespoon of ice cold water.
Tart Crust, rustic step by step
- Mix the salt, flour, and sugar..
- Add the butter cut into pats..
- Cut into the flour mixture I used a fork to do this. Now the lard remember the lard and butter needs to be cold..
- After it is mixed put plastic wrap in a ball and refrigerate till needed..
- Roll or beat the dough into a disc..
- Add whatever filling you like in the middle of the crust and fold the sides just enough over the filling to keep from leaking out..
- Just the edges should be folded and center open..