Cannelini bean soup.
You can have Cannelini bean soup using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cannelini bean soup
- It’s 2 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 of Red onion.
- You need 2 of Carrots.
- Prepare 2 of Turnips.
- It’s 2 of Celery.
- It’s 150 grams of Savoy cabbage.
- You need 1 of Bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 1/2 liter of Veg stock.
- It’s 400 grams of Can canneloni beans.
- Prepare 150 grams of Pumpkin.
- You need 4 tbsp of Flat leaf parsley.
- It’s 6 slice of Rustic bread.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 100 grams of Pecorino cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
Cannelini bean soup step by step
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan and fry the onion carrots turnips celery cabbage and bay leaf for 5minutes until golden stirring occassionally..
- Pour in the veg stock and simmer for twenty minutes..
- Add the beans and the pumpkin season and cook for 15 minutes..
- Stir in the parsley..
- Preheat griddle pan toast the bread..
- Rub garlic on bread serve soup in bowls..
- Sprinkle with pecorino.