Pull Apart Spicy Cheese Bread.
You can cook Pull Apart Spicy Cheese Bread using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pull Apart Spicy Cheese Bread
- Prepare 1 of Rustic loaf of sourdough bread (big round loaf).
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded Italian blend cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Shredded parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fresh chives chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of Minced garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Butter melted.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil add to melted butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
Pull Apart Spicy Cheese Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Using a serrated knife carefully cut bread horizontally into inch wide strips without cutting all the way through the bottom crust..
- Use the same method to cut bread vertically so that the result is a grid of 1 inch square cuts leaving the bottom of the loaf intact..
- Combined cheese chives and red pepper flakes in a small bowl and mix until evenly distributed..
- Using your hands gently stuff the cheese mixture in between the cuts in the bread..
- This is easier if you stuffed cheese into the horizontal cuts and fill in as needed..
- Sprinkle any remaining cheese on top of the loaf..
- Place loaf on a sheet of foil, pour melted butter and olive oil on top and wrap the loaf with foil..
- Bake for 20min..
- Remove from oven, unwrap from foil and bake for additional 10 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling and slightly brown on top..
- Served while hot.