The Ultimate Tofu Diet Bowl.
You can have The Ultimate Tofu Diet Bowl using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The Ultimate Tofu Diet Bowl
- You need 2/3 block of Tofu (from a 400 g block).
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 500 ml of ☆Water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of each ☆ Chicken soup stock granules, mentsuyu.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each ☆ Grated ginger, ponzu sauce.
- Prepare of ◎For the katakuriko slurry.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of each ◎Water & katakuriko.
- It’s 1 dash of of each Ume vinegar (optional), green onion.
The Ultimate Tofu Diet Bowl instructions
- Prepare your beaten eggs and set aside. Prepare the katakuriko slurry as well and keep aside in a separate dish. Combine the ☆ ingredients in a saucepan and heat..
- When it comes to a boil, put the whole tofu into the pan. Break it up into large chunks by pressing down on it with the back of a ladle..
- When it comes to a boil again, keep the high on high and add the ◎ katakuriko and water. Keep mixing for about a minute and a half. The sauce will thicken..
- Lower the heat a bit and swirl in the beaten egg. Stir the pan up a couple of times. ※ If you stir it too much you'll lose the fluffiness of the egg, so just stir it 2-3 times..
- Taste and add salt if needed. Transfer to a bowl, and sprinkle with some chopped green onion to taste..
- I like to add about 1/2 teaspoon of ume vinegar just before serving..