The Ultimate Steak Sandwich.
You can have The Ultimate Steak Sandwich using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of The Ultimate Steak Sandwich
- You need 1 lb of fillet of beef, sliced into 4 1/4 inche thick steaks.
- You need 4 of kaiser rolls.
- Prepare 4 slice of pepper jack cheese or your favorite cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 of red bell pepper cut into thin strips.
- It’s 1 small of onion cut into thin strips.
- You need 4 of white mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s 2 of minced cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded lettece.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 1 tsp of horseradish spread.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
The Ultimate Steak Sandwich step by step
- MAKE SPREAD FOR ROLLS.
- In a bowl whisk mayonnaise, sour cream, horseradish, pepper and salt to taste, set aside..
- In a skillet large enough to hold steaks in one layer heat 1tablespoon butter. Season steaks with salt and pepper, sear in skillet turning once until done to your degree of doneness about 2 to 3 minutes a side for medium rare. Remove to a plate. Into same pan add peppers, onion, garlic and mushrooms cook until softened. Make four even piles of vegetables in skillet top each with a slice of cheese cover, lower heat and melt cheese..
- MAKE SANDWICHES.
- Cut kaiser rools in half, spread each half with mayonnaise mixture, divide lettece evenly on bottom halfs top with steak then top each steak with its portion of cheese covered vegetables add top of roll press lightly,cut in half if desired and serve warm!.