The Ultimate Baked Crab Cakes.
You can cook The Ultimate Baked Crab Cakes using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The Ultimate Baked Crab Cakes
- You need 1 lb of jumbo lump crab meat.
- It’s 1 of FOR DRESSING.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Worchestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dijon, mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped green onions and more for garnish.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of finely chopped celery.
- You need 1 small of minced garlic clove.
- You need 2 tbsp of shredded pepper jack cheese.
- It’s 1 large of egg, beaten.
- It’s 1 of FOR TOPPING.
- You need 3 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresly grated parmesa cheese.
- Prepare 4 of strips of bacon, cut into 1 inche pieces.
The Ultimate Baked Crab Cakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In a bowl mix all dressing ingredients, add crab and ever so gently mix with dressing so as not to break crab up. With hands mold into dome shaped crab cakes, place on a butterec baking dish. Drizzle melted butter over each crab cake, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and divide bacon on top of each cake evenly..
- Bake about 10 to 15 minutes util heated and bacon is crisp. Garnish with green onions and offer melted butter for dipping..
- Serve with crusty bread and cole slaw or a green salad!.