Giant Pop Tart Pie.
You can have Giant Pop Tart Pie using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Giant Pop Tart Pie
- Prepare 2 of refrigerated pie crusts.
- It’s of I can pie filling of choice, this one is apple.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of little water and flour to make a runny paste.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s Dash of vanilla.
- You need of Enough milk to make a glaze you can pipe from a bag, 2 tbsp more or less.
Giant Pop Tart Pie step by step
- Bring pie crusts to room temp and set oven to 375..
- Roll each crust to the same shape. Lay the first crust on a baking sheet covered in parchment paper. With the apple filling I used a potato masher to break it down some and stirred in the brown sugar. Spread it over the crust leaving a 1 inch edge. Paste around the edge with the paste..
- Lay second crust on top of the first and crimp edges with a fork. Prick top with a fork..
- Bake in a 375 oven for 20-25 minutes, barely browning it around the edge. Let cool on parchment on a rack..
- Once cool, mix powdered sugar milk and vanilla and put in a sandwich bag. Snip the corner and glaze..