Giant Stuffed Matzzlarella Meatball.
You can have Giant Stuffed Matzzlarella Meatball using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Giant Stuffed Matzzlarella Meatball
- It’s 1 of Red onion.
- It’s 1/4 slice of Green pepper.
- You need 1/4 of Tomato.
- You need 1 pinch of Oregano.
- You need 1/4 pinch of Salt and pepper.
- You need 3 slice of Matzzlarella (cut in the cubes those slice).
- You need of Pasta.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 of Your choice pasta sauce.
- You need of Parsley.
- It’s of Italian sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 lb of Ground beef.
Giant Stuffed Matzzlarella Meatball instructions
- Grab a bowl and put in your ground beef , crack one egg and add your chopped onion ,tomato and green pepper.
- Now that your meat is all half way seasoned add some salt and pepper and oregano.
- Now take out your cheese and take your three slices and cut them into cubes.
- Now take a decent big chunk of meat and mash it plain on your chopping board as add 5 cubes and now for the fun part , round it up like a ball and you have a giant meatball place it on an oven pan and repeat.
- When your all ready to go make sure your ovens on 360°F make sure they brownish down but make sure they don't burn either.
- While there browsing down make sure your pasta is ready (boil season with salt and oil; when done drain pasta and add butter ).
- Take a pan and add your desired pasta sauce ; I chose meaty pasta sauce … Make sure is on medium high for the meatballs can just go right it , season sauce with oregano and Italian seasoning.
- Now that your sauce is seasoned add your giant cheesey meatballs and let them marinate in the Sauce. When down Seaver your pasta and your one meatball add some sauce on top and some fresh parsley and boom enjoy !.