Maple pepper salmon with rustic broccoli.
You can cook Maple pepper salmon with rustic broccoli using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Maple pepper salmon with rustic broccoli
- Prepare of Salmon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 4 tbsp of smokehouse maple (Montreal brand) seasoning.
- You need 4 tbsp of cracked black pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of salmon side.
- Prepare of Rustic broccoli.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sesame seed oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of half & half.
- It’s 3 tbsp of salted butter.
- Prepare 2 bunch of broccoli cut into florets.
- You need 3 clove of garlic rough cut.
- You need 1 of Shallot sliced.
Maple pepper salmon with rustic broccoli step by step
- skin salmon side and fillet into 4 4-6 oz portions.
- in a bowl; drench each salmon portion in maple syrup.
- liberally apply seasoning and pepper to taste on top side of each portion.
- let salmon marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- heat a medium sized skillet to medium high.
- saute the salmon portions in frying pan making sure to seat each side until cooked to your preference. 6-8 minutes typical for medium doneness..
- for the broccoli: heat a frying pan to medium high..
- add sesame seed oil, Shallot and broccoli saute for about 3 minutes or until ingredients begin to soften.
- reduce heat to medium, add half and half, saute until half and half is mostly reduced..
- add butter, saute mixing all ingredients in butter. cook until butter is fully melted. finished broccoli will have sought char marks but not be over wilted or soggy.