Rustic Cherry Tart.
You can cook Rustic Cherry Tart using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rustic Cherry Tart
- Prepare 75 grams of Butter, softened.
- Prepare 90 grams of Caster sugar.
- You need 80 grams of Almonds, ground.
- You need 2 of Egg yolks.
- You need 1/2 of teapsoon Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of sheet Puff pastry.
- It’s 1 of Egg yolk.
- You need 300 grams of Cherries, pitted, halved.
Rustic Cherry Tart step by step
- To make the frangipane, mix the butter, sugar, ground almonds, egg yolks and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl. Refrigerate until chilled..
- Preheat oven to 220c..
- Lay the puff pastry on a baking tray and trim of the edges. Using the point of a sharp knofe and being careful not to cut right through, score a 1cm border around the edge..
- Price the entire surface with a fork and brush with egg yolk..
- Spread the frangipane evenly over the pastry within the scored area..
- Place cherries, with cut side up, in a single layer on top of the frangipane..
- Bake for 25 minutes unitl side are golden and puffed..