Creamy Mediterranean Turkey Sausage Pasta.
You can have Creamy Mediterranean Turkey Sausage Pasta using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Mediterranean Turkey Sausage Pasta
- You need of Pasta of your choice.
- It’s 3 cups of Heavy Cream.
- It’s 4 cups of Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 1 TBSP of Rosemary.
- You need 1 TBSP of Thyme.
- You need 1 TBSP of Lemon Pepper.
- It’s 4 of Lemon wedges.
- You need of Chopped Cilantro (Garnish).
- It’s of Salt & Pepper to taste.
- It’s of Parmesean Cheese.
Creamy Mediterranean Turkey Sausage Pasta instructions
- Add Cream, Cheese, and Spices to saucepan..
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to Medium low.
- Add Milk.
- Cover & let simmer for 20 mins on Medium Low or until the cheese thickens into the cream..
- Brown your Sausage, first squeezing the lemon wedges into the pan. Salt/Pepper to taste..
- Meanwhile boil your favorite pasta.
- Once the sauce reaches desired creamy texture, add your cooked Sausage, and your Pasta to to your sauce..
- Twist together with tongs.
- Plate your Pasta.
- To garnish: Use desired amount of Cilantro, Parm cheese and Optional Lemon Zest.
- Sprinkle with Salt & Pepper.
- Serve & Enjoy!.