You can cook Rustic lasagna using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rustic lasagna
- It’s 9 of rice lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 2 (8 oz) of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of oregeno.
- Prepare 10 oz of frozen broccoli thawed and squeezed out the fluid.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded carrot.
- Prepare 16 oz of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 1/4 of grated parmasan.
- You need 1 cup of mozerella.
Rustic lasagna instructions
- Preheat oven 350.
- Cook noodles don't add salt.
- Combine tomato sauce garlic and oregeno.
- In medium bowl combine broccoli carrots ricotta and Parmesan mix well drain noodles spread half of cup of tomato sauce in bottom of dish place three noodles on top of sauce spread half of broccoli mixture over noodles spoon half a cup of tomato sauce over broccoli please three noodles on top spread with remaining broccoli mixture top with 1/2 cup sauce. Top with remaining noodles and tomato sauce sprinkle with mozzarella bake until bubbly 45 minutes cool for 15 minutes before eating.