Quick Creamy Bacon 🥓 Pasta 🍝.
You can cook Quick Creamy Bacon 🥓 Pasta 🍝 using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Creamy Bacon 🥓 Pasta 🍝
- You need 1 package (12 ounce) of bacon.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 package (8 ounce) of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 pint of heavy cream.
- You need 1 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 1 box (16 ounce) of pasta (your favorite shape !).
- Prepare of Salt for boiling water.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
Quick Creamy Bacon 🥓 Pasta 🍝 step by step
- Cut your bacon in half, then sauté in a large pot until browned…….do not drain fat……
- Add your sliced onion, sauté until onion is tender…….
- Add in your black pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning, sauté for several minutes………
- Lower heat and add in your softened cream cheese, heavy cream and frozen peas, heat on low heat until thoroughly combined…… Keep pot on very low heat and continue to stir bacon sauce…….
- Meanwhile boil some water for your pasta, don’t forget to salt your water !!!!!.
- Boil pasta according to package directions, drain and add cooked pasta to your bacon sauce, stir until pasta is completely coated in the bacon sauce…….
- Let pasta sit for several minutes, then serve topped with Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉!.