You can have Rustic Squash using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rustic Squash
- Prepare 3/4 pound of yellow squash.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- It’s 4 ounces of bacon.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/3 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
Rustic Squash instructions
- Slice the onion thinly.
- Slice the bacon and render the fat. When the fat is rendered, add the onion slices. Cut the squash like French fries. Add the squash to the skillet. Season with salt and pepper. Sauté for 7 minutes..
- Add the paprika. Sauté for 7 minutes more..
- It's done. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
- Thank you Misti Cleveland for letting me know I forgot the smoked paprika in the ingredients list your awesome!!!!!! 💓.