You can have menagerie stew using 23 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of menagerie stew
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of skinless boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 3 lb of top sirloin steak sliced thin and short.
- Prepare 13 oz of kielbasa sausage cut into medallions.
- Prepare 1 lb of crinkle cut carrots.
- It’s 3 large of potatoes rustic cut.
- It’s 8 oz of whole mushroom cut each into half.
- You need 1/4 cup of paprika.
- You need 3 tbsp of salt total.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of heaping minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 can of black beans 15 ounce.
- It’s 1 can of pink beans 15 ounce can.
- You need 1 can of mixed vegetables 15 ounce.
- Prepare 1 can of whole kernel corn 15 ounce.
- It’s 1 can of kitchen cut geen beans 15 ounce.
- Prepare 1 can of sweet peas 15 ounce.
- You need 1 large of onion chopped rustic.
- You need 1/4 cup of sr flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 quart of water.
- It’s 3 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
menagerie stew step by step
- put the beef onions in a pan with a little olive oil add salt minced garlic onion paprika sausage balsamic vinegar half pepper onion powder cook covered for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- in large pot add water salt pepper granulated garlic and other spices add chicken let cook till chicken is done take out shred put back in add beef sausage ingredients let cook fot 10 minutes every thing but flour and oil.
- mix oil and flour to thicken stew add a little let cook 3 minutes before adding thickening is slow when you are happy with thickness let cook for 5 minutes more serve with rice.