Green Giant Smoothie.
You can cook Green Giant Smoothie using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green Giant Smoothie
- It’s 5 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of cucumber.
- You need 5 stalks of celery.
- It’s 5 of broccoli florets.
- You need 5 of frozen cubes of frozen Kale or 5 stalks fresh Kale.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- It’s 1 of avocado.
- Prepare 10 grams of mixed raw nuts.
- Prepare 1 clove of fresh turmeric (or 1/2 teaspoon dried turmeric).
- Prepare 1 clove of fresh ginger (or 1/2 teaspoon dried ginger).
- It’s 5 of fresh mint leaves.
- Prepare 10 ml of Extra Virgin olive oil.
Green Giant Smoothie step by step
- First cut the tomatoes in 4 part each and then put them into the blender. Cover and blend the tomatoes until liquid..
- Now that you have a liquid base of tomatoes in the blender you can add the other ingredients into the blender starting with the cucumber then celery stalks, broccoli, kale, carrot and avocado. at the end add the turmeric, ginger, mint, nuts and olive oil..
- Blend all the ingredients until a smooth mixture. you can now pour into a big glass and enjoy you green Giant Smoothie..