Roasted and Mashed Cauliflower.
You can have Roasted and Mashed Cauliflower using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted and Mashed Cauliflower
- Prepare 1 of head of cauliflower(mine was 1.5 pounds).
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1/3 cup of heavy cream(you could use half and half but I prefer a rich cream).
- You need 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese(I prefer the good stuff!!).
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 of sea salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg(its that secret ingredient that gives this dish a rustic taste!!).
Roasted and Mashed Cauliflower step by step
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Place the chopped cauliflower on heavy aluminum foil,drizzle with 2 tbsp olive oil, wrap it up with more foil, place on a cookie sheet and roast in oven for 45-55 minutes..
- Remove cauliflower to a large bowl and mash as much as you can..
- Add all remaining ingredients and with a hand mixer beat until slightly creamy and whipped. Enjoy!!.