Big Oatmeal Cookies. These Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are super soft, thick, and loaded with oats and raisins. These cookies are easy to make and so delicious! Is there anything better than a soft, thick, and chewy cookie?
Her oatmeal cookies usually included walnuts and raisins, though you can skip either if you want. The cookies will keep for several days in an airtight. Oatmeal cookies are a timeless classic. You can cook Big Oatmeal Cookies using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Big Oatmeal Cookies
- It’s 1.75 L of Margrine.
- You need 2.25 L of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 12 of Eggs.
- You need 30 ml of Vanilla.
- Prepare 3 L of Flour.
- You need 30 ml of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 25 ml of Salt.
- Prepare 3.75 L of Rolled Oats.
- You need 1.5 L of Chocolate Chips.
They are one of the sweet treats many of us have been enjoying since childhood, eventually baking batches of our own. Find your perfect oatmeal cookie—whether soft and chewy, spiced with ginger, or studded with I modified Beatrice's Excellent Oatmeal cookies very slightly. I came up with something that my. Oatmeal Cookies are soft and chewy with a brown sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon flavors.
Big Oatmeal Cookies step by step
- Get all ingredients together.
- Set oven to 350F.
- Cream together Margrine and brown sugar.
- While still mixing Add eggs one at a time.
- Add vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients (flour baking soda and salt) mix until well combined.
- Add oats and mix until well combined.
- Add chocolate chips and stir them evenly throughout mixture.
- Final product should be evenly mixed throughout.
- Scoop using 2 oz portions onto a cookie tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350F.
I've also made these with dried cranberries and butterscotch chips before, and they were a big hit with my. These Oatmeal Cookies are big and chewy, super easy to make and they're good for you. Add chocolate chips, raisins, or nuts and watch them disappear! The BEST oatmeal cookies recipe that's perfectly soft and chewy, easy to make, and so delicious. My best friend loves oatmeal cookies made with a generous sprinkling of nuts, while her husband.