Creamy Hot Chocolate.
You can cook Creamy Hot Chocolate using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Hot Chocolate
- You need 80 g of Dark chocolate.
- It’s 300 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 5 g of Cocoa powder.
- You need 25 g of Sugar.
- It’s 8 g of Corn starch.
- Prepare 30 ml of Milk.
Creamy Hot Chocolate instructions
- Mix the milk,cocoa powder and sugar…mix the put on medium heat.
- In a small bowl add corn starch and milk… add mix then remove the bowl from heat.
- After removing the bowl from heat add grinded dark chocolate…mix.
- Add in cup + some whipping cream on top + marshmallows if you like..