You can cook Cactus macarons using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cactus macarons
- You need 120 g of almond powder.
- You need 200 g of icing sugar.
- It’s 100 g of egg white.
- It’s 30 g of caster sugar.
- You need 1/8 tsp of cream of tartar.
- Prepare 15 g of green tea powder.
- You need of green food coloring.
- You need of For the pot.
- Prepare 100 g of crushed butter cookie.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 60 g of crushed Oreo cookie (soil).
Cactus macarons instructions
- Make meringue by beating egg white and cream of tartar, add caster sugar in small portion until stiff peak has formed.
- Sieve almond powder and icing sugar then add into the meringue.
- Add green tea powder, green food coloring.
- Fold the dry ingredient into the meringue slowly until observe lava-like paste.
- Pipe the mixture into cactus shaped on parchment paper. Let it dry for at least 30 min or until skin has formed.
- Bake at 140C for 15 minute.
- For the pot base, mix crushed cookie with butter. Put in the mold and bake at 150C for 10 min.
- Add crushed Oreo cookie into butter cookie pot. Then decorate with cactus macaron.