Chocolate Oreo Ice Cream.
You can cook Chocolate Oreo Ice Cream using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Oreo Ice Cream
- Prepare 2 cups of whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chocolate powder/cocoa.
- It’s 1/3 of condensed milk (optional, to adjust sweetness).
- It’s 12 pcs of oreos.
Chocolate Oreo Ice Cream step by step
- Chill whipping cream and milk for 2 hours.
- Crush oreos into medium-sized chunks.
- Whip the cream until soft to medium peaks (Note: do not over whip or until soft peak).
- Combine milk and chocolate powder to the whipped cream.
- Add oreos and fold mixture until fully combined.
- Put in freezer for at least 4 hours until firm and scoopable.