Spicy Sriracha Stuffing.
You can have Spicy Sriracha Stuffing using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Sriracha Stuffing
- It’s 6 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 1 of very large onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 of medium stalks celery, thinly sliced on the diagonal.
- You need 2 of medium carrots, peeled and thinly sliced on the diagonal.
- You need 2-4 tablespoons of sriracha sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dried basil.
- You need 1 (20 oz.) of loaf rustic Italian bread, torn or cut into 3/4-inch pieces (about 11.
- It’s of slightly heaping cups), lightly toasted.
- Prepare 2 1/2-3 cups of chicken stock or vegetable broth.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped fresh Italian parsley.
- It’s to taste of Garlic salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Blue Diamond Bold Sriracha Flavored Almonds, coarsely chopped.
Spicy Sriracha Stuffing instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly butter an 11 X 7-inch baking dish or coat with nonstick cooking spray..
- Melt butter in a very large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and carrots and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add celery and cook for 5 minutes more. Stir in sriracha sauce and basil..
- Place vegetables in a large bowl with bread cubes and stir lightly. Drizzle with just enough broth to moisten bread cubes. (Bread should be soft in the center and slightly firm on the edges.) Stir in parsley and 1/3 of the almonds and season with garlic salt. Let stand for 5 minutes then stir again, adding additional broth if needed,.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish and sprinkle with remaining almonds. Bake for 50 minutes, tenting lightly with foil if the top browns too quickly..
- Stuffing may be prepared without almonds several days ahead and stored tightly covered in the refrigerator before baking. Let come to room temperature and sprinkle with almonds just before baking..