Pizza on the Big Green Egg.
You can cook Pizza on the Big Green Egg using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza on the Big Green Egg
- It’s of Pizza dough: (for 4 pizzas):.
- Prepare 5 cups of hi-gluten bread flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of instant dry yeast.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 4 tbsp of EVOO.
- It’s 2 cups of warm water.
- You need of Pizza sauce:.
- It’s 1 can of 7/11 tomato sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced onions.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of garlic (or 5-7 cloves).
- Prepare 7 tbsp of Oregano.
- It’s 4 tbsp of porcini mushroom rub.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of basil.
Pizza on the Big Green Egg step by step
- Dough: mix dry ingredients before adding wet ingredients. Add oil and water then mix to combine. Leave to rest for 1 hour. Cut to 4 equal parts. Kneed and make nice balls. Put them on a plate and cover with foil and put in the fridge for next day..
- Add the sauce, your favorite ingredients, and mozzarella cheese..
- Heat up the big green egg to 600F. Use the ceramic plate for indirect cooking. Bake on the pizza stone for 3-4 minutes.
- Bon appétit.