Giant stuffed kale meatballs. If dinner time has arrived, and you haven't eaten your greens for the day, you should cook this meatball recipe that's stuffed with chopped spinach and kale!. They're some of the best vegetables you can eat while on the Keto diet, in fact! A sprinkle of parmesan cheese makes the filling in the meatballs.
Made it tonight to go with your escarole and orzo soup with meatballs. Nothing is more Italian than meatballs and these little mozzarella stuffed meatballs, with a combination of beef and pork, are not only stuffed with cheese but wrapped in kale. A cheesy delight with a little bit of healthy! You can have Giant stuffed kale meatballs using 1 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Giant stuffed kale meatballs
- It’s 1 of red roasted bell peppers in a jar or a fresh bell pepper,purple kale,garlic,onion,mushrooms,salt,pepper,olive oil,chives,french bread,sphaghetti sauce,fettachini pasta.
They were going to need a bit more than just kale, though, so I decided to stuff them with fresh mozzarella before baking! Don't forget to pepper them before I removed the thickest end of the stem, then wrapped each meatball in a leaf like a package. (Same as you would do stuffed cabbage). These meatballs are super easy to make, hello one bowl, and healthy to boot. Lean ground turkey make up the base, while I added some kale and cheese to make them feel more well rounded.
Giant stuffed kale meatballs instructions
- Set your oven to 400,on broil.
- Dice your mushrooms, garlic,kale,and onion, place to the side,take hamburger and drizzle with olive oil,season with salt,pepper,and Chinese five seasoning.
- Mix the veggies into the ground hamburger,make sure you work all the veggies into the ground beef.
- Again,season with salt,pepper, and the Chinese five seasonings.
- Spray pan with Pam,and begin forming giant meatballs,place in pan,cover with a lid.
- Allow meatballs to broil for 25 minutes,take a pot fill with water,bring to a boil,add olive oil to water,this will prevent the pasta from sticking.
- Once the meatballs are done,place on a lit stove burner,and add sauce,leave on stove top for three minutes, then remove,make sure the meatballs are covered with the sauce.
- Once the pasta is done plate it first, drizzle with olive oil,season with salt and cracked black pepper,.
- Toss in the roasted red pepper with the pasta,place the meatballs on top of the pasta,sprinkle the chives over the pasta dish.
- Garnish with a purple kale leaf.
Kale is a nutritional power house, ranking as one of the highest vegetables that helps prevent cell-damaging. Jen attempts to make a giant, cheese-stuffed meatball to impress her friend Derrell, the Meatball King. The Best Stuffed Kale Recipes on Yummly Warm Artichoke Salad, Kale Salad With Green Garlic Dressing, Meatballs And Gravy In Seconds. Be the first to rate & review!