Rustic lemon cranberry tartlets. The crust is crumbly, soft and cookie-like. The lemon curd is so smooth and flavorful. I hope you enjoy this easy Lemon Berry Tartlets Recipe!
Learn how to make Rustic Cranberry Tart. Red Onion Jam and Gorgonzola Tartlets. Rustic Cranberry Tart. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can have Rustic lemon cranberry tartlets using 15 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rustic lemon cranberry tartlets
- You need of lemon curd.
- It’s 3 large of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- You need 2 tsp of fresh lemon zest.
- It’s of cranberry sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of whole fresh cranberries.
- It’s 1 large of orange with peel cut into quarters.
- You need 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 large of chunks fresh ginger, peeled.
- It’s 3/4 cup of water.
- It’s of pastry.
- You need 2 of puffed pastry sheets.
This Cranberry Lemon Tart is SO delicious and stunningly gorgeous! Juicy, tart cranberry lemon custard filling in a Nilla wafer crust and topped with sugared fresh cranberries for a truly show-stopping dessert! You guys – I cannot even handle this tart! Welcome to another day of my unofficial Pie Week!
Rustic lemon cranberry tartlets instructions
- Start your curd..
- Whisk eggs, sugar and lemon juice over double boiler until well blended, about 7-10 minutes..
- Drain curd through a fine sieve into a bowl, this removes any lumps..
- Fold in butter and zest. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 4 hours..
- For The Cranberry Sauce..
- Bring all ingredients except cranberries to a simmer over medium heat. once you reach a simmer, add cranberries and cook over medium, high temperatures. Cook until cranberries burst. Remove from heat. What's cool is you will hear them pop!.
- Do not remove cinnamon sticks, ginger and oranges segments. Set it all aside to cool then refrigerate 4 hours..
- After the 4 hours remove, cinnamon, oranges and ginger..
- On a lightly floured surface roll out one sheet of puff pastry..
- Cut pastry into four equal portions..
- Place pastry on parchment lined baking sheet..
- Prick pastry with fork all over. Cook pastry in a preheated 425°F oven for15- 25 minutes. Remove as soon as they turn a nice golden color..
- Repeat pastry steps for the second sheet..
- Once pastry has cooled place 1/8 of lemon curd to each pastry. Top that with swirls of cranberry sauce..
- Must refrigerate leftovers, if there are any!.
- MAKE YOUR CRANBERRY SAUCE AND LEMON CURD THE DAY BEFORE YOU WISH TO MAKE! THEN BAKE PASTRY DAY OF AND ASSEMBLE!!! MAKES IT SO MUCH EASIER!!!!!.
Turn you cranberry sauce into these mini puff pies for a light and delicious dessert. Don't forget a scoop of ice cream! Today's recipe for Lemon Tartlets comes from Tea Time Magazine ! I love their gorgeous magazine full of beautiful recipes and Tea Tim. Pour mixture into cooked tart shell.