Rustic Scones Made with Canola Oil.
You can cook Rustic Scones Made with Canola Oil using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rustic Scones Made with Canola Oil
- Prepare 50 grams of each ● Strong flour and cake flour.
- You need 50 grams of each ● Whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 tablespoon ● Raw cane sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ● Coarse salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ● Baking powder.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 tablespoon ◎ Canola oil (※ Refer to Helpful Hints).
- It’s 3 tbsp of ◎Milk (or soy milk).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◎ Yogurt (or milk or soy milk).
Rustic Scones Made with Canola Oil step by step
- Put the ● ingredients in a bowl and whisk together..
- Make a well in the center of the mixture, add the ◎ ingredients, then use a rubber spatula to mix with a cutting motion..
- Wrap with plastic wrap to form a ball, then slightly flatten it out, cut it in half, and stack the halves. Repeat this process once more..
- If you want squares, form the dough into a 7-cm-by-14-cm rectangle, and if you want triangles, form it into a 11-cm-by-12-cm square, then wrap in plastic wrap..
- Store the dough in the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes (this will make it easier to cut). You can skip this step. If you are allowing the dough to sit overnight, put it in the refrigerator..
- Cut into eighths with a knife, then bake for 14 to 15 minutes at 200℃ (preheated at 220℃). The photo shows a doubled amount..