Big Mac Sauce.
You can cook Big Mac Sauce using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Big Mac Sauce
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of dill pickle relish.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of mustard powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of crushed mustard seeds.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Big Mac Sauce step by step
- In a small mixing bowl, use a small spatula to mix all the wet ingredients: mayo, dill relish, vinegar. Chopped dill pickles may be substituted for relish..
- Add in all the dry spices, sugar and salt. Yellow mustard and coarse brown mustard may be substituted for mustard powder and mustard seed..
- Please note: The ingredients list for commercially available Big Mac Special Sauce has a surprising amount of mustard on the label (and no ketchup whatsoever). Do NOT skip the mustard, otherwise your sauce will taste like a french dressing or thousand island dressing variant..
- Allow sauce to rest at least 30 minutes to properly meld and rehydrate the dry ingredients. Mix throughly again after resting. Store in refrigerator using a open mouth container like a jar or small tub..