Sour Cream Spinach Ranch Chicken Thighs.
You can cook Sour Cream Spinach Ranch Chicken Thighs using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sour Cream Spinach Ranch Chicken Thighs
- It’s 1 of large pack chicken thighs (skin on / bone in).
- You need of Sprinkle black pepper.
- You need of Sprinkle garlic powder.
- It’s of Sprinkle Italian seasoning.
- You need 2 packages (16 ounce) of frozen cut leaf spinach, thawed.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of dry ranch dressing.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need of Shredded cheddar cheese.
Sour Cream Spinach Ranch Chicken Thighs instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…..
- Place thighs in a large baking pan……
- Sprinkle your black pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning all over chicken thighs………
- Bake chicken thighs, uncovered, in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour ………
- In a bowl combine dry ranch dressing mix, sour cream and milk, set to the side until chicken thighs are done …….
- Remove thighs from oven and place thawed chopped spinach all around chicken, then spoon ranch mixture all over chicken thighs, top with shredded cheddar cheese…….
- Place back into oven and roast until cheese is fully melted, about 20-30 minutes…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.