Ultimate Potato Salad.
You can have Ultimate Potato Salad using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ultimate Potato Salad
- You need 6 large of Russet potatoes.
- It’s 1 bunch of green onions.
- You need 1 packages of thick cut bacon.
- Prepare 1 can of sliced black olive.
- Prepare 1 large of white onion.
- You need to taste of smoked paprika.
- You need to taste of black pepper.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- It’s 4 of soft boiled eggs.
- You need to taste of sour cream.
- Prepare to taste of yellow mustard.
- It’s to taste of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Sriracha chili sauce.
- It’s to taste of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need to taste of canola oil.
- Prepare to taste of garlic powder.
Ultimate Potato Salad step by step
- First get a nice large dice on the potatoes. Onto a cookie sheet to roast off in the oven at 350.
- Put a nice julienne on the onion. layer those on top of the potatoes to roast off. Into the oven.
- Spice up the potatoes and onions with the salt. Pepper. Smoked paprika and garlic powder..
- Let's layer another baking sheet with bacon. Drizzle all 3 with canola oil. Roast off at 350.
- While those are roasting let's chop up the green onion and put the eggs on to boil..
- The bacon will finish before the potatoes and onions. Let's pull it out and chop it up.
- All chopped.
- Let's pull out the potatoes and onions when they are carmelized and tender.
- Toss the mixture into a bowl. Hit the potatoes with salt. Pepper, garlic powder and smoked paprika. We spice at every layer..
- Now let's add in our bacon. Some chopped soft boiled eggs. The sliced black olive. Green onions and sharp cheddar cheese..
- To dress, start with a layer of yellow mustard across the top. Then 3 tablespoons of sour cream. Light layer of Sriracha. Splash of worcestershire. Toss..
- Toss it in the fridge to chill. Enjoy.