Giant Spaghetti Stuffed Meatball Dinner.
You can cook Giant Spaghetti Stuffed Meatball Dinner using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Giant Spaghetti Stuffed Meatball Dinner
- You need 1 lb. of Ground Hamburger.
- It’s 2 of medium Egg.
- You need 1 box of Stuffing mix.
- You need 1 of Green Pepper.
- It’s 1 of yellow Onion.
- Prepare 1 packet of Lipton Onion Soup mix.
- You need 2 of Green Onion.
- It’s 2-3 cups of Shredded Mozzarella.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chopped Garlic.
- You need of Ketchup.
- You need of Spaghetti Sauce.
- Prepare of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
Giant Spaghetti Stuffed Meatball Dinner instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°. Boil pasta until cooked thoroughly. Drain and toss lightly with 1 cup spaghetti sauce. Cover and set aside..
- Combine ground meat, diced veggies, stuffing mix, eggs, soup mix, and finely chopped garlic in mixing bowl. Fold in 1 cup spaghetti sauce, 1/2 cup ketchup, 1/4 cup parmesan, and 1 cup shredded mozzarella. Mix all ingredients evenly. (Ive substituted a can of spinach in place of the green pepper for this recipe as well as meatloaf and it is delicious).
- Remove half of mixture and set aside. Shape remaining half to bottom of bowl. Fill with pasta. Cover with other half of mixture. Place on cooking spray coated baking sheet and Shape into large ball. (similar to meatloaf).
- Cover with remaining sauce and desired amount of grated parmesan and shredded mozzarella..
- Bake uncovered at 425° for 60-90 minutes or until meat is cooked all the way through..
- Slice. Serve. Enjoy!.