Rustic French Bread with Whole Wheat Flour.
You can cook Rustic French Bread with Whole Wheat Flour using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rustic French Bread with Whole Wheat Flour
- Prepare 200 grams of Lys d'or.
- You need 50 grams of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- Prepare 10 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 4 grams of Salt.
- It’s 168 grams of Water.
Rustic French Bread with Whole Wheat Flour step by step
- Mix for 7-8 minutes in a bread maker..
- Rest for 1st rising at 30°C until the dough doubles in size..
- Punch down lightly and roll out the dough again, rest for 30 minutes..
- Place the dough into a bowl, sealed side down, rest for 2nd rising about 15-20 minutes at 36°C..
- Transfer to a baking sheet, make a cross cut on the top..
- Prepare a baking sheet and oven-proof bowl, and preheat the oven to 250°C..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and place the dough covered with the bowl on top. Bake for 10 minutes at 230°C, then reduce to 210°C to bake another 15 minutes. After baking, remove from the oven and leave to sit for10 minutes, then take off the bowl..
- It's done..