Ultimate Double Chocolate Chip Brownies.
You can cook Ultimate Double Chocolate Chip Brownies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ultimate Double Chocolate Chip Brownies
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cocoa.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2/3 cup of unsalted butter, divided, melted.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- It’s 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped pecans (optional).
- Prepare 2 cup of chocolate chips, semisweet.
Ultimate Double Chocolate Chip Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Add cocoa and baking soda in large bowl. Add half of melted better and boiling water and mix well..
- Then add sugar, eggs, and remaining butter and mix..
- Add flour, salt, and vanilla. Then chocolate chips and pecans (optional)..
- Bake for 25-30 min. in 9x13in pan..