One pot creamy pasta.
You can have One pot creamy pasta using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One pot creamy pasta
- You need 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of butter.
- It’s 450 grams of pasta.
- It’s 1 of medium size tomato, cubed.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 of onions, diced.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 2.5 cups of vegetable stock.
- It’s 2.5 cups of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded mozarella or parmesan.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- It’s of Fresh basil and parsley, to taste.
One pot creamy pasta instructions
- Cook the onions and garlic in a pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter until semi translucent..
- Add the tomato paste, the salt, pepper and paprika and mix together for 2-3 minutes..
- Add the tomato and cook for 3-4 minutes until the tomato begins to release liquid..
- Add the seasoning, then the vegetable broth, the milk and the pasta aland stir until combined..
- Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer under low heat for 10 minutes or until most liquid is absorbed..
- Add the cheese with a sprinkle of basil anf parsley. Serve immediately..