You can have Coconut Macaroon using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut Macaroon
- You need 3 of Egg whites room temperature.
- You need 1 1/2 of Caster sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 of Coconut shaves.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
Coconut Macaroon instructions
- Preheat oven to 180c, place the egg whites in a bowl, use an electric beater to shock the egg white until peak.
- Add the sugar 1/2 cup at a time, beating continually, until the mixture becomes stiff and glossy, add vanilla to the mixture, fold through with a spatular.
- Add the coconut 1/2 cup at a time, folding it into the mixture until just covered continue process until all coconut is gone, try not to play with the mixture to much.
- Place spoon fills or pipe the mixture into a baking tray with baking paper, these to expand a tiny bit so leave space between.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until golden brown on top, take out of oven and cool Down on a rack.