Big Poppa's Margarita Pizza Dip!!!!.
You can cook Big Poppa's Margarita Pizza Dip!!!! using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Big Poppa's Margarita Pizza Dip!!!!
- Prepare 680 ml of Basil pasta sauce (1 LRG can).
- It’s 3 of Roma Tomatoes (1cup).
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Fresh Garlic.
- You need 9 grams of Fresh Basil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Salted butter.
- You need 1 Tbs of Basil Pesto.
- You need 1 of wheel of Bousin Garlic & Fine herbs cheese.
- You need 3/4 of of a 156 ml of tomato paste (2 heaping tbl spoons).
Big Poppa's Margarita Pizza Dip!!!! step by step
- Chop Roma Tomatoes and mince the garlic..
- Chop the fresh Basil,.
- Heat skillet and add the salted butter melt and add garlic, tomatoes and Basil. Sauté on medium heat for 3min..
- Sauté until tomatoes are soft, add pasta sauce and tomato past and salt and pepper and sauté for 10 min.
- Pour mixture into a large casserole dish and refrigerate..
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Put the bourssin cheese wheel in the center of the mixture and add the Basil Pesto and bake for 15 to 20 min..
- Serve with sliced ciabatta bread. You can use you favorite type of baguette..
- Take it out and serve.
- Make sure to slice the baguette before serving lol just feel I needed to point that out😁🤘.