My ultimate coleslaw with deep fried hotdogs.
You can cook My ultimate coleslaw with deep fried hotdogs using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My ultimate coleslaw with deep fried hotdogs
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆ Hotdogs ◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 2 pounds of your favorite hotdogs.
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆ Coleslaw ◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 2 of granny smith apples.
- You need 1 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- You need 1 of large carrot.
- You need 1 pound of finely shredded coleslaw.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red wine vinegar.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare to taste of ground black pepper.
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆ Garnish ◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 2 of kosher whole dill pickles each person.
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆◆ Oil ◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need of as needed vegetable oil.
My ultimate coleslaw with deep fried hotdogs step by step
- Deep fry the hotdogs set on paper towels to absorb excessive oil.
- Shred the apples peelings also, but not the core. Add lemon juice and mix..
- Shred the carrot and add to apple.
- Add mayonnaise, vinegar, salt and pepper..
- Mix together.
- Almost done. Just add you pickle to it and serve. Hope you enjoy!.